Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Is Over, Ozzy Is Back!

After a weekend of mental and physical R&R, my dog Ozzy is once again prepared to take on the world.  I did not allow him to attend the visit to my podiatrist today, after the difficult time he gave me following the last one.  He taunts me enough here at the house without having to deal with his abuse at the doctor's office as well.

When I arrived home Ozzy met me at the door, and he immediately started harassing me about today's appointment and my leaving him at home.  One of his smart comments was that I was going to the wrong kind of doctor, and that my foot pain was all in my head.   He suggested I take a better look at the list of physicians in the Yellow Pages, and I would notice just past the listings of podiatrists I would find psychiatrists, which he says is what I really need.  Ozzy also claims that if diagnosed properly, the wardrobe in my closet would  probably include a straight-jacket. 

Man's best friend can be a real encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment