Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Oswald Expedition: Phase 1

Since a recent "Finding Bigfoot" program aired on Animal Planet, my dog Ozzy and I have decided it's time to make preparations for our own expedition.  Since supporters have been slow to invest in our Idaho trip, the target area is Helen, GA, where Bigfoot activity has increased.  As for the title of our little excursion, Ozzy insisted that "Oswald sounded more professional than "Daddy", and I couldn't argue that point.

I have been dispatched by our fearless canine leader to Helen for intel gathering.  The location chosen for our search is the Raven Falls area, and I was instructed by Ozzy to inspect this densly wooded region of White County.  He said that while walking the trail I should look for signs such as footprints, droppings, places where rocks had been disturbed, and markings on trees.  In particular, I was to pay close attention for any pungent, nasty, skunklike odor (probably similar to the Cub Scout troop that just passed by). 

In all, the mission was a success.  Will be headed back to Big Foot Central in North McDuffie County in short order to plan for phase two (Ozzy's supply list).  Stuff's getting real interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment