Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Next Round's on Ozzy!

If you have a dog, chances are you have seen your pet drink from sources other than that expensive water station you purchased.  Ozzy is no different, and when he builds a thirst, a little variety adds some spice to his life.

I had some yard work to do, so I put on my work clothes and eased outside, leaving Ozzy in the house.  While I was cutting the grass, he decided it was time to try the sparkling clear water from the toilet.  Since he is a small dog, he slid a stack of books up to the edge so as not to fall in.  Unfortunately the lid dropped and  pinned him to the rim of the john, and he got stuck. 

After It  returned my weedeater and lawnmower to the storage building, I went back into the house, only to hear a desperate cry from the hallway.  I followed the pleas for help to the bathroom, and there was Ozzy, his head in the toilet and the lid on top of him.  Suprised by his delimma, I blurted out "What are you doing"?   Ozzy calmly answered, "I just came in for a drink... I didn't think I would get stuck here for HAPPY HOUR."

No comments:

Post a Comment