Friday, August 19, 2011

The Mosquito!

There has been a mosquito living in one of our bathrooms for two weeks.  We could not go in there for any length of time before he would start his strafing and dive-bombing manuevers.  My dog Ozzy said he grew weary of this little pest taking long showers and waking him up  flushing the throne in the middle of the night...he said I had stop this nonsense.

Ozzy followed me to the bathroom, and stood in the hallway chanting "Cage Match!  Cage Match!" while I went in and closed the door behind me.   A few minutes later, I found the mosquito, and the battle was on.  With Ozzy yelling "get that skeeter", I brought all my military training and fury to bear, swatting and swinging in all directions.  An hour later, exasperated and exhausted, I emerged victorious.  Peace had finally returned to our home.  The Beast was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment