Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ozzy's Babes!

My office work was interrupted a few days ago from what sounded like "Oooos", "Aaaaahs", and "Oh, Yeahs" from the great room.  I had to investigate, and sure enough, my dog Ozzy was the source.  He was chilled on the couch watching TV while eating a bowl of ice cream.

At first I thought his noises were from the sheer pleasure of his tasty treat; it was not.  Panning from the couch to the big screen, I noticed he was watching Fox News.  Ozzy became infatuated with what he described as the "fine babes" who serve as anchors for the network.  It is sad that my dog can't even watch the news without drooling over the chicks, so I grabbed the remote and hit the channel change button... the Weather Channel wasn't much help either.  "Oooo, weather babes" he said.  At that point Ozzy lost his television priviledges for the remainder of the day.

The sad part is, we were thinking of taking him on a family beach trip at some point in the future.  If Ozzy is going to lose it over news chicks and weather babes, how do you think he would act at the beach?

2 comments:

  1. Probably like me. Just put dark sunglasses on him and a muzzle on him and turn God's music up real loud...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think about it a little more. The muzzle will allow the tung to protrude a bit, nothing a little duct tape or bandaid can't handle.

    ReplyDelete