Thursday, August 11, 2011

Touching Lives!

There may be those who feel this blog is somewhat silly, but they are probably unaware of the reason I created this blog.  I am fully aware of the nature of individual struggles.  Many people are faced with hardships that we may not understand unless we are placed in the same situation.  Stress at home or at work, personal trials that present challenges on a physical, emotional, or spiritual level.  If my dog Ozzy and I can supply a little comic relief to those who desperately need a light moment, then we have succeeded in our quest.  The greatest achievement of man (and man's best friend) is not financial, technological, or even individual; I believe we are at our best when we touch the lives of others in a positive manner.

Whether you link to this blog for a laugh, or find yourself in need of relief from personal setbacks, if even for a moment, that is the primary reason for the existence of "Ozzy's World".  My dog Ozzy says what better reason is there than touching lives (and, on occasion, giving someone a hard time).  We are here for you.

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly put.... :) makes me smile and forget my troubles.. if only for a minute :)

    ReplyDelete