Friday, August 5, 2011

Preparing for Football Season!

Recently, my dog Ozzy and I were watching a football game re-run from last year on ESPN .  Since he is not familiar with the sport and its rules, I explained the game as it progressed.  It took about an hour before he was able to get a grasp on the basics of what most call "America's Passion".  This morning I discovered just how much he had learned.  While throwing a ball to a gang of competitive Min-Pins, one particular toss rolled down the hallway.  "Spazz" got to it first, and then had to run the ball back through a maze of furry fuzzballs of fury in an attempt to return it to her daddy.  The pressure was too much, and in the mass hysteria she dropped the ball.  It was at that moment I heard Ozzy scream "FUMBLE"!

Yeah, we're ready for some Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment