Monday, November 28, 2011

Ozzy: Worried About Johhny Depp!

I'm not sure of all the details, but I understand Johnny Depp nearly suffered a fatal plane crash. It sent shivers through my spine. Apparently this was a close one, and it has Ozzy shaken as well. A man realizes where he is on the calendar of life when the celebs he grew up with begin to pass away, Ozzy says this one would have been too soon.

Johnny is the star of our some of our most beloved movies. Many of my friends cut their teeth on "Edward Scissorhands" (no pun intended). Ozzy and I watch "Sleepy Hollow" at least once every couple of months. "Sweeny Todd", "Alice in Wonderland", and a great number of Depp's movies are regulars around here. Nobody in this household is ready for his demise, and Ozzy is especially glad it was not a fatal incident.

At this time we are stretched out on my recliner watching a Christmas movie on the plasma screen. Ozzy wondered what we would have done if we lost one of awesome as Johnny Depp. "I'll bet he is happy to make it home to his wife and children", Ozzy said. Then he huddled a little closer, looked up into my eyes and told me he wouldn't know what to do if something happened to me. Personally, I am certain our beloved actor is especially appreciative of life right now. Some have not been as fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment