Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Dog the Bodybuilder!

Nutrition supplements are advantageous for several reasons, especially as they apply to athletes and aging adults. As we progress in years our body makeup changes due to diminished hormone and protein levels, thus a good quality multivitamin and protein supplements are essential. This evening my wife made protien shakes for Jake and I, and they were delicious. Ozzy got in on the act, and I allowed him to enjoy the last part of my shake. Looking back it would have been better had I not allowed him slurp the last of my protein supplement.

For the last half hour Ozzy has been running back and forth between the living room and the bathroom, posing like a body builder in front of the mirror. He claims his chest has grown, and he now describes himself as "ripped". He walked in a few minutes ago and asked us to check out his abs. He also believes his glutes are on par with Jean Claud Van Damme. Right now he's rifling through my P90X videos while trying to decide which workout he will do tomorrow. Now every mirror he passes he has to stop and stare at himself for long periods of time.

I thought I was just being a sweet Dad by giving him the last of my protein shake, but I believe I have recreated Conan the Barbarian. I'm not even going to mention the word "steroid", since he'll place an order from some doctor in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment