Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bigfoot Attack!

My dog Ozzy loves to watch Bigfoot documentaries and movies. His vivid imagination is much like that of a child, and matches his playful nature and constant desire for attention. The last few days (especially Halloween) brought a plethora of Sasquatch programs, so Ozzy and I watched most of them intently. Eyewitness accounts of such Bigfoot behaviour as growling, tree knocking, and throwing objects were apparently retained in Ozzy's memory bank.

This morning, after one of his bathroom breaks Ozzy came back into the house with tales of a Bigfoot attack. I laughed, which uspet him, since he swears it was true. Ozzy claimed he could hear something moving in the woods, and it was throwing objects at him. Thirty minutes later, after he begged to go back outside to investigate, I relented.

Ozzy returned to the place of the alledged attack as I watched from the kitchen window. Every few moments Ozzy would jump as if suddenly startled, and bark towards the woods. It took a moment, but I discovered the objects nearly hitting little Ozzy were acorns falling from the oak trees in our yard... and the movement in the woods were the resident squirrels making a ruckus. However, I dare not tell Ozzy, as it would spoil his adventure. I'll play along, since the time may come when I see Bigfoot, and need someone to believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment