Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Masked Min-Pin!

My dog Ozzy and I were watching a special on the Biography Channel about professional "Wrastling". Inspired by charasmatic figures such as Stone Cold, Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, and Sting, it didn't take long for Ozzy to see dollar signs and fame within his grasp. He officially declared himself as the latest wrestling menace, "The Masked Min-Pin". Since every wrestler has a signature move, his would be simple but unique (I won't get into detail, but it is the posture a male dog uses to mark his territory). He says humiliating the opponent is important.

Ozzy figured his first match should be one in which he would prove to the world that he is a force to be dealt with. Now, if it was me, I would start small and work my way up, so as not to bite off more than I could chew. However, it's not in Ozzy's personality to take short cuts, so his first match was against our Alaskan Malamute. 115 pounds of Sled Dog vs 14 pounds of red furry.

I did not see the match, but it's outcome was predictable. On his next outdoor excursion Ozzy started irritating Aurie, and being the gentle giant she is, she played along briefly... until he tried his signature move. It was over shortly thereafter. I heard him squall, and by the time I got to the door, the "Masked Min-Pin" shot between my legs and headed for saftey, his pride wounded and his wrestling career over.

With his trash talking ability, Ozzy still might make a great promoter!

No comments:

Post a Comment