Friday, September 16, 2011

Too Early for Halloween!

My dog Ozzy is a hard-core M. Night Shyamalan fanatic. He is constantly asking, and sometimes begging me to put on one of the Blu-ray discs so he can watch his favorite flicks. He is obsessed with both "The Village" and "Signs". Lately one of these movies has become vital in his planning for a Halloween costume. Yeah, it's a bit early, but this is Ozzy we're talking about.

Ozzy has asked for some unusual materials for his costume. I can understand cloth, paints, glue and glitter, but when he asked for burlap and grass I had to ask what he was up to. He claims his costume will be an original taken from the film "Signs". I racked my brain trying to figure how he could create one of the aliens using burlap and grass, as it sounds more like alien Bigfoot material than an actual alien. That's when Ozzy told me how wrong I was. Ozzy is not going trick-or-treating as an alien... He's going to dress up as a Crop Circle!

I'm not sure whether it's the smartest or dumbest thing I've ever heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment