Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Bourne Ozzy!

After an evening of the "Bourne Trilogy" Ozzy is pulling his usual behaviour. He thinks he's Jason Bourne. It sure is interesting to watch him repeat lines and put himself in the same situations as our movie hero. That my dog is a nut is an understatement.

Shortly after the first blu-ray ran its course on the plasma screen, Ozzy screamed "I don't know who I am" (I could have told him that)! Just as we started the second movie my wife came from the kitchen with coffee for my son and I. Ozzy took the opportunity to spin a few more lines from a diner scene. "I can tell you the makes of both ATVs in the yard... I can tell you our waitress needs to bring ME a cup of coffee... I know that YOU can't handle yourself, and at this altitude I can eat two donuts before I have to come up for air. How can I know that, and not know who I am"?

This has gone on for two days now. Ozzy could probably write his own screenplay for a Bourne film. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't decide to blow something up. I really can't say much, though. It reminds me of my antics after exiting a theater following a Bruce Lee double feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment