Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Mountain Dew Snowman"!

Call me a Christmas fanatic, but I get it honestly. My parents taught us to enjoy special holidays with family and friends, and to go all-out when celebrating this festive time of year. It takes some time do accomplish, but placing lights and decorations inside and out is a real pleasure, especially after the work is done.

One of my yard decorations is a self-inflating pair of snowmen on either side of a Christmas tree. Two days ago I noticed one of the snowmen looked as though someone shook a can of Mountain Dew and opened it next to him, thus spraying him good. Small yellow droplets were all over the poor thing. I cleaned it off, only to have them reappear the next day. I soon discovered why. Apparently my dog Ozzy has decided to make this snowman the southwest boundary of his territory.

It ain't like we don't have any trees in the yard, you goofy dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment