Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Proactive"!

I thought I heard a horrific scream coming from the bathroom this morning. I was standing in my kitchen working feverishly to prepare the Gevalia coffee maker for it's daily task. It was just too early for me to deal with life's little problems, or at least until I had the intitial burst of caffiene coursing through my veins. In the moments before I achieve this important goal, I wander around like a living Zombie, unable to function or think clearly.

Anyway, back to the scream. I ignored the first one, but the second shriek was more than I could deal with. I figured I should look into the situation before it reached life-or-death status. I clumslily stumbled down the hallway, peered into the bathroom, and there is Ozzy standing on a stool and staring into the mirror with a look of horror on his little face.

When I asked him what was wrong, he pointed at his nose and asked "Do you see it?". I could barely focus, and I didn't have my reading glasses. I told him "No", so he put his nose right in my face... "Do you see it now"? "See What"?, I asked. "The Zit!", he responded. "It's right here on my nose, and it's been staring back at me through the mirror!" I honestly couldn't see a thing, but in order to pacify my little dog, I told him to just scratch it off.

As one could imagine, Ozzy wasn't satisfied with my suggestion. He is worried to death the side-effectsof his "teenage years" are beginning to show. Now I am dealing with a panicked pooch who is searching the Proactive website and trying to sneak my credit card from my wallet (he's still freaked!).

No comments:

Post a Comment