Monday, February 20, 2012

"Ozzy's Revenge"!

I turned my head for a brief moment, and then it happened. I heard the car tires squall on the road in front of our house, and I knew it wasn't good. The car then sped off, and I heard my little dog Chrissy crying for me to come get her. She was the victim of a hit-and-run. The incident left her with a broken pelvis, and she is in surgery as I write this blog. The Doc says she should be fine, but her rehab will take some time.

If I hit a dog, I would stop to see if it was alright, and try to help if the animal is injured. If it happens in front of someone's home, I would see if the dog belonged to the owner. I couln't just leave the dog helpless on the highway. Apparently some folks do not care.

Ozzy is angry that someone would do this to his pal. It's taken every effort on my part to calm him down. At one point he wanted to call in his bloodhound friends to pick up the trail and track the culprit to his house. When I asked him what he would do if he located the perp, and his answer was short but simple... "Pain"!

You Go, Ozzy!

1 comment:

  1. What horrible news! I hope the surgery goes well, and the appropriate karma befalls the perpetrator!

    ReplyDelete