Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Damage Control"!

The "Know Your Dog" book warned this would happen. In the chapter explaining ownership of this little breed of terrier, it specifically said "Spoiling is not recommended". So why did I do it? Perhaps they shouldn't have been offered in the cudly and cute department. I just couldn't help myself. Now I'm paying the price. Ozzy demands constant attention. The problem is my work gets in the way of my other full-time job... taking care of a spoiled rotten min-pin. He just bats those little eyes of his, and a grown man melts like a chocolate bar on a sidewalk. However, when I need to be somewhere else, the little brown dog doesn't like it, so he protests. By the time I arrive back home after a day on the job, I will usually find a mess in the living room, or trash scatterd all over the house... Brat! Last night I had to chew him out for another of his misbehaviour moments. Ozzy has tried several manipulative methods in an attempt to divert blame or avoid discipline. This time he tried the "thousand yard stare". Tomorrow I have to perform a wedding ceremony, and I'm already wondering in what way my home will be re-decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment